Name of Development:
International Enterprise Centre II
CWK Investment Properties Limited
Vendor’s Parent Company(Holding Company):
First Group Holdings Limited
Solicitor for the Vendor:
The Firm to which the Authorized Person belongs:
Keystone Design Consultants Limited
Fan Siu Kay
Yeung Bor Kee Works Company Limited
Savills Property Management Limited
Licensed Bank / Registered(Deposit-taking company) :
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited
All the contents of this website are protected by copyright and the copyright belongs to First Group Holdings Limited.
Copyright©2020 First Group Holdings Limited. All right reserved.
1. Photos, images, drawings, perspectives or sketches, shown in this website represent the artists’ imaginative impression of the development for reference only and shall not constitute or be constructed as giving any offer, representation or warranty whether expressly or impliedly. They are not drawn to scale and / or may have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques and are not taken from the Development.
2. The plans have been simplified in this website and are for reference only All plans and specifications in this website are subject to Government’s final approval and documentation.
3. The designs and location of the facilities referred to in this website are subject to change and final approval by the relevant Government and authorities.
4. The Developer reserves the right to make modifications and changes to the building design, specifications, features, floor plans, the fittings and finishes materials, plans without prior notice subject to the approval by the relevant Government departments and authorities（if required）,the Deed of Mutual Covenant And Management Agreement and the provisions of the formal Agreement for Sales and Purchase.
5. All information and the contexts of this website are for reference only and shall not constitute or be construed as giving any offer, representation or warranty whether expressly or impliedly. All information shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Government Lease, the formal Agreement of Sales and Purchase and the Deed of Mutual Covenant And Management Agreement.
6. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the sales brochure for details of the development. The developer also advises purchasers to conduct on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and public facilities nearby.
7. In case of discrepancy between English version and Chinese version of the contents in this website, the English version shall prevail.